Monday, January 5, 2015

OUT with the OLD, IN with the NEW!

Where did 2014 go? Honestly I'm glad it is gone. 2014 was sort of a hard year for me in all aspects of my life. I am seeing things differently at the start of 2015 and I for one am really looking forward to diving in head first. I have made some goals and ready to work on all of them. One of the first goals I set for myself, I made for my business, 2015 is going to be the year I grow my business. I am wanting to build a team, grow my customer base, share my passion by teaching more workshops and holding more crops and personally complete projects I've set on the back burner! I hope you are ready and willing to join my adventure!
Be sure to follow my blog so you can receive emails and be the first to know about upcoming workshops, open crops and see all the projects I'll be completing!
2015 is going to be GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment