Friday, January 9, 2015

Hostess Card Club- January Sneak Peak


Hostess Card Club is tonight at 7pm!

There is still time to join! Comment here or email me and let me know you are coming and I will make sure I have enough supplies for everyone!

Just a reminder of what Hostess Card Club is:

What's Hostess Card Club?
Once a month you come to my home and make two pre-designed cards using my supplies. Then you commit to ordering $15 worth of product each month out of the current Close To My Heart Catalog. You will place your orders online to be shipped directly to you. It is a 4 month commitment. The BONUS to all of this: during one of those 4 months you will still place your $15 order and you will earn the hostess reward for the month, you will receive $15 in FREE product! Contact me if you are interested!

We typically meet the first Friday of every month, except for January, this round. The photos are some samples of what we have made in the past at Hostess Card Club.

What if you don't live close to me??
You can still be part of the club and enjoy the Hostess benefits! Each month you will still place your order online. I will then prestamp your cards and mail them to you with a picture and simple instructions for you to assemble them. I will supply you with everything you need except adhesives.

Here's a sneak peak of the cards we will be making tonight:

Tonight we will be making 3- 4x4 cards. All 3 cards are featuring our CTMH Paper Fundamentals.
Paper Fundamentals is a collection of papers
which come in a pack of  20 double-sided 12" × 12" sheets (2 each of 10 designs); same design on both sides, one side with glossy pattern.
See them here: Paper Fundamentals


No comments:

Post a Comment