Monday, January 9, 2012

CARD CLUB

We will be starting a new round of Card Club this
Friday, January13th at 7:00pm at my house. The length of this round will be determined by the number of participants. We will need at least 8 participants to make the club successful.


Rules are simple:


- You must commit to the entire round (min. 8 months).

- Every month you commit to place an order of $20 or more
   (retail, before shipping & tax) from the current CTMH catalog.

- We will meet once a month.
   (right now we meet every 2nd Friday).
   
If you miss the gathering you will still be committed to placing your monthly
    order by the determined order date.

- At our gathering I will teach a new technique or try a new
  product.

- During the round you will be assigned a month that YOU
   will be hostess and earn free product! 

We have a great time every time we get together. It's a great time for girl talk and crafting! It's also a great way to build your supplies without hurting your wallet too much. Please leave a comment on here, message me, email me or call me if you are interested. I'd like to have a commitment no later than Thursday so I can have enough supplies for Friday.

Friday's theme is Valentine's Day

interactive cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment