Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Card-a-palooza- Strasburg

This is a STRASBURG Card workshop

CARD-A-PALOOZA!!






When: December 2nd 6:00pm- 10:00pm
Where: Christie Aberle's Home- Strasburg
(once you register I will email you the address)

We will make 20 cards in this workshop. All the cards will be made with the Believe paper packet along with the Christmas Cheer and Christmas Love Stamp sets. This set is a mix of whimsical and classical cards.

The cost for this workshop is $28- includes everything you will need to stamp, assemble and embellish your cards.

RSVP and payment for the class needs to be received by November 21st so I have time to order all the supplies.

If you can't make the class, kits will be available (including stamped images and assembly instructions. Adhesive is not included in take home kits.) Please let me know that you would like a kit by November 21st as well so I can include your supplies with my class order.

To register you may either leave a comment here or email me at ampdforstamps@hotmail.com and I will contact you to make payment arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment